You do your best to stay on top of all the issues facing your business. But while you’re busy with the day-to-day details, larger concerns may elude your attention. These can have a profound effect on your company’s future profitability—and even on your own retirement plans.
How do you answer the following questions?
- Have you evaluated your retirement plan in the last six months?
- Do you have access to health insurance for you and your employees?
- Do you have business continuity insurance?
- Would your company’s profits suffer if you became seriously injured or disabled?
- Would you be able to meet your operating or overhead expenses?
- Would losing a key employee have a detrimental effect on your business?
- Do you have enough insurance coverage in case of a lawsuit?
- If your business falters, will your personal financial situation be secure?
- Do you know who will take over your business in case of your injury or demise?
- Do you understand how a 529 college plan can benefit you and your employees?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, or if the answers are mostly no, please call us today for a consultation at 972.755.9000. We’ve been helping small businesses with their financial issues since 1996. We can help you stay on top of yours.